Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Talking shit

Don't speak. Just let me clear my thoughts before you say something. Ok I am ready. Go ahead.
Too bad. You're still talking shit. And it smells bad. My thoughts are clouded again. Or should I say crowded?
Shit seems to stick. More than beauty. I keep repeating it in my mind. Words can have such an impact. I can still hear you say it in my mind. After I am done thinking, you have said it a million times.
Silence can be so beautiful, especially when it is coming from you. So peaceful. So quiet.
Sadly it won't take long. There you go blabbing again. It is not a gift to separate the shit from the beauty. It is a gift to separate it in your thoughts. Some people will always talk shit. Don't waste your energy.

Next time someone talks shit... Just flush!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.